Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Main door faces 'Total Loss' direction (question)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 8129
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 3/26/2001 08:56 PM

Dear Kristina,

1. In my opinion, based on your initial feedback that the hous is beautiful, large and airy... you could perhaps, first apply the adage " If it ain't broken, don't fix it.".

2. Many people, actually do not need the help or `assistance' of Feng Shui to prosper or enjoy good luck.

3. This is because, majority of the time, a house with good Shapes and Forms (both external and internal of the house) provides a quantum leap in `LUCK'.

4. Feng Shui and other Chinese divinity methods is in some sense, all about increasing one's `LUCK'.

5. If one has a quantum leap i.e. excellent Shapes and Form; this is already a significant boost in LUCK.

Any additional increase in `LUCK' may be much harder to `squeeze' and based on marginal utility, it may not be worthwhile if we need to spent (say) an additional $100 to get an increase of just $1 of luck.

6. What I mentioning here is that, you could perhaps move in first.

7. Usually, bad Feng Shui in most instances is associated with:

7.1 Constant sickness in the family
7.2 misfortune or accidents
7.3 loss of wealth

8. What you are trying to apply, frankly `worries' me because, it is just bits and pieces of the full Feng Shui puzzle.

Applying abit here and there.. does not seem coherent... or proper application of Feng Shui.

9. A full Feng Shui audit looks more into greater detail and by wanting to change the color etc... without proper investigations.. can provide grave concerns....

10. I remembered, in the past, this Doctor, who read a FS book and immediately changed the color of his gate .. but later realised that it does not suit the element.

11. If a home has excellent FS, kua numbers, in my opinion, may seem less relevant here.

12. If you and your husband and perhaps, children, have a happy feeling about the house, this is indeed a good thing...

13. Rather than, using `haphazrd' form of FS, I believe, you should move in first and `monitor' the situation.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/26/01 9:01:00 AM, Kristina Fritz wrote:
>My husband and I are
>purchasing a beautiful large
>airy house next month. I
>bought and read two Feng Shui
>books--my kua number is 3 and
>my husband's is 2, so our
>directions seem impossible to
>reconcile. The main entrance
>of the house faces west, which
>is my "Total Loss" direction.
>Is there a way to overcome
>this?
>
>The attached garage faces the
>same direction and the door
>between the garage and the
>house faces north. Since I'll
>usually park in the garage
>does that become my main door?
>
>One books suggests painting
>the door navy or black (colors
>of water) or placing a rug or
>wall hanging of that color
>next to the front door, but I
>haven't found any other
>support for that method. And
>if I do that, does it place
>the door out of harmony with
>my husband's directions?
>
>Thank you in advance--this is
>a very interesting board!
>
>-Kristina

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources