Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Qing Ming- Ancestral grave
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 8113
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 3/25/2001 01:11 AM

Dear Serene,

1. It is great to hear that you have dreamt of the request and also found your great grand-father's grave.

2. It is indeed a very good omen (based on beliefs) and by locating and `trouble-shooting' the problem at the grave-site; it would certainly help to change the LUCK for you and your family members.

3. In my opinion, if you are choosing a date in April, close to 13 April; I believe the best date is rather 9 April 2001 as this is the 16th day of the 3rd lunar month.

This is where, similar to the 2nd of Lunar month just after the full moon i.e. 15th day.

(For info) The ideal date was the Qing Ming festival 2nd Lunar Month, 16th Day which is 10th March 2001 which had just past. Starts from Yin time of between 3 to 5 am.

Ref: Major Chinese Festivals: https://www.geomancy.net/calendar/festivals.htm

Please see below:-

On 3/23/01 1:27:00 AM, Tan Serene wrote:
>24/3/01
>
>Dear Expert
>
>2 or 3 years ago in my dream
>my great grand-father
>requested me to look for their
>graves which has not been
>tended to for many many years.
>After looking for "a needle in
>a haystack" we managed to
>locate their graves.
>Please advise -
>Is 13 April morning good day
>for going to
>my Ancestral Grave for
>following :
>a)praying for QingMing
>b)We want to put names of our
>current
>generation on side of their
>gravestone
>c)there's quite a big tree
>sprouting from
>middle of an unknown grave
>about 45degrees
>left of their grave. We want
>to chop it
>away - will it be bad for us?

For now it is best not to chop away the tree. As I have little information of this; it is difficult for me to give you the precise advise.

This is because, the distance between your great grand father's grave has to be assessed precisely in relation with the location / distance of the tree. The type of tree need to be analysed in detail and other factors include the unknown grave and the Shapes and Form (orientation) of your grand father's grave surroundings.

>Seems that
>tree is blocking our fengshui?
>Our
>generation met with a lot of
>bad incidents
> recently.
>
>Would greatly appreciate your
>advice as soon as possible.
>Best regards/Serene

You could still choose the 13th April; but I recommend 9th April 2001.

First and foremost, spring cleaning of your great grandfather's grave is of utmost importance.. and you can later add the rest of the family members to it. Offerings should be given and if you can get the gardener to trip the top-side of the grave.

It would be good if you can use the many coloured paper and get the family members to place it /insert into the grass patches of the grave.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources