Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Ten Deities (question)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 7726
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/25/2001 05:14 AM

Dear Kenny,

Generally, these are another way to look at the various elements in relation
to your life:-

> Competitor jie cai Earth 1
> Friend bi jian Earth 1

Earth element is represented by Friends or Competition depending on whether
they are yin or yang earth.

Simply it is good to have friends as they often means people or things which
helps you along the way providing you additional support and encouragement.

> Emotional Intelligence shi shen Metal 1

Emotional Intelligence are deities that help you make decision based on
emotional aspect. Such as your feelings for someone may influence your
judgement etc.

> Intelligence shang guan Metal 2

Intelligence is represented by how you make decision based on facts and
ability to use wits in your life.

> Authority zheng guan Wood 1

Authority is like power and atatus which means how much power and status you
are likely to have usually in your career.

> Determination qi sha Wood 1

Determinations is like how well a person is determined to do thing. The more
if it is likely to for example signify a very determined person who is
likely to succeed in what he or she does.

> Unexpected Funds pian yin Fire 2

Just like main funds, these helps you to grow. But these funds are like
unexpected Wealth, were it is often given to you or found by you that help
you in one way or another.

> Main Funds zheng yin Fire 0

These are like resources. Like for Wood in order for it to grow it requires
water. So these are your personal resources to work with. Could mean your
skills or knowledge that you can used to apply in your life.

>Wealth Deities are:
> Earned Wealth zheng cai Water 3

Are wealth that you earn through your hardwork.

> Unexpected Wealth pian cai Water 3

Are wealth that you obtain through inheritance, lottery or lucky draws etc.

Most likely all users are more interested in the Wealth as such the reports
focus more on this area.

Generally, if you encounter for example lots of Earned Wealth and Unexpected
Wealth in your Luck Pillars or throughout your life based on (Water)
elements, it means that you are given lots of opportunities to gain wealth.
Whether or not you succeed thus depends on whether youa re a strong Earth
person.

On the other hand, if for example you see lots of competitions in your luck
pillars etc, it could mean that you will face lots of competitions etc.

Similiarly, the rest of the deities are often used this way but as usually
most a interested in the Wealth area.

Hope that answers some of your queries. I try to explain the above in areas
you can relate to. Hopefully you understand my meaning.

Warmest Regards
Cecil

> Recently, I had signed up to use the premium personal-self report and I
had
> found it extremely useful. However, I do not quite understand the Ten
> Deities report and I hope that you can help me on that.
>
> Below is my report. I do hope that you can
> help me with it.
>
> Earned Wealth zheng cai Water 3
> Authority zheng guan Wood 1
> Main Funds zheng yin Fire 0
> Intelligence shang guan Metal 2
> Competitor jie cai Earth 1
> Unexpected Wealth pian cai Water 3
> Determination qi sha Wood 1
> Unexpected Funds pian yin Fire 2
> Emotional Intelligence shi shen Metal 1
> Friend bi jian Earth 1
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Kenny

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources