Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: How does one know if there arespirits in the trees
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 5510
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 4/13/2000 05:18 AM

Dear Anon,

Further to what I have mentioned, spirits can also be found by:

1. Calculations using the Flying Star. If there are too much yin concentration at sectors especially the NE, more likely, it would be conducive to such spirits.
Interpretation of the Flying star numbers e.g. rope, young lady could suggest, the spirit had been hanged.

2. Using the Chinese Loupan.

If the compass needle spins `violently', then there would suggest some activity at the sector.

3. Modern methods, used by Western ghost detectives that look at `signatures' e.g. a measuring device on the temperature.

If the temperature drops suddenly, (unexplained cold), then it could suggest some anomaly.

Other measuring devices e.g. heat sensitive cameras which can also pick up `cold' spots.

4. It is said that an innocent child e.g. 1 year old or less may be able to see.

5. In my opinion, a person with a weak element such as a weak wood person, especially, if they have further `developed' their senses.

Again, please note that the above is more on beliefs rather than Feng Shui.

I hope you do not make me out as a *Quack* after this. One can generally say that the above, is part of the "occupational hazard" of a FS practitioner and dwell more towards YIN Feng Shui or Feng Shui for the dead.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 4/13/00 4:20:00 AM, Cecil Lee wrote:
>Dear Anon,
>
>1. Usually, the tree should be
>proportionate to the house.
>
>2. Trees should be well
>trimmed.
>
>3. It is not advantages if the
>tree cast a `dark' shadow or
>dims the entire area
>(totally).
>
>4. If the tree is neatly
>trimmed e.g. branches up-keep,
>regularly this would be best.
>
>5. It is difficult to
>determine when `spirits' would
>harbour a tree. It would
>depend on conditions e.g.
>
>5.1. If it is conducive
>enough, very yin environment
>
>5.2. Especially during the 7th
>Luna Month or the `hungry
>ghost' season.
>
>5.3. Usually these are playful
>imps.
>
>6. If one frequently gets
>nightmare or have sleepless
>nights in a room next to the
>tree, then this could be a
>sign that a spirit has taken
>to the tree.
>
>7. It takes a conducive Yin
>environment, to attract, such
>spirits.
>
>8. If one places especially
>metallic wind chime, (and so
>happens, tuned to their
>frequency), it could attract
>these spirit(s) to stay
>around.
>
>9. Usually, if one keeps a dog
>at home, it should usually
>howl, if it has seen
>`something'. One can say that
>some animals especially larger
>dogs can help.
>
>But, I am not sure, if a small
>breed such as a poodle could
>do the job.
>
>Warmest Regards,
>Cecil

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources