Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: How long does feng shui takes effect?
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 5255
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 3/27/2000 12:15 AM

Dear Anon,

Please see below:-

On 3/26/00 11:55:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>Hi Cecil
>
>May I know how long will the
>feng shui takes effect if I
>removed my shoe rack in front
>of my main door? 3 months or 6
>months??

1. This is considered `peanuts Feng Shui'. No one is going to get a quantum leap by removing a shoe rack.

There are many other considerations: It can be the individual, the home etc...

2. When we do a full audit, e.g. if you see cases of helping those with problems, we use all the available methods to map out the situation and then tackle the various issues.

3. If one thinks that changes such as closing the toilet door can also change things this is where, it is wrong.

In the first place, in the example of the toilet door, if the toilet is already at a bad location, what more can one do?

4. If there is lots of water behind the house and unprotected, removing the shoe rack will not help.

Or if there is a poison arrow aimed at the house. This would not help either.

5. How suitable is one to the house. This is another important question.

6. Usually, quantum leap, would not occur if one already stays in the house for a few years and life is relatively much the same.

>May I know is it ok if my baby
>and I sleep in the centre of
>the bedroom? This is becos I
>want to avoid the overhead
>beam of the ceiling on the
>side of the bedroom. Therefore
>I need to shift the bed
>mattress a bit out to the
>centre.

This is possible.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources