Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Maximise wealth luck in Year 2000 for Kua No 4
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 4448
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/30/2000 07:12 PM

Dear Anon (Hidden from Privacy),

1. I can certainly understand your plight after having read so many concepts that one is `forced' to a corner.

2. From what you have wrote, I like to say that it is never advisable to simply apply the base numbers (stars) of the Flying Star to everyone.

3. Here, you can see why, you are faced the dilemma of incomplete information.

4. For example the statement Yellow 5 come to the north. This statement comes as a standard for everyone.

5. I remembered last year, many were concerned when the same author wrote that Yellow 5 went to the south. And to take precautions against this.

6. Here, if you look at it, this statement is too general to be applied to everyone.

7. Imagine, there are a billion or more people on earth, can we say that all of us must take caution of Yellow 5 at the north this year.

8. What the author did was simply draw a Base chart for the Flying Star for the Lunar New Year 2000.

9. But for those who know the Flying Star, the above is too simplistic. A true personalised Flying Star chart takes into account:

1. The exact compass direction of your main door
2. The mountain and water star analysed with the base star (or the Year base star).
3. More details include relating to the breadwinner's Eight House.

The above is then a proper chart to analyse a home.

10. Under the above method, the Yellow 5 star need not necessarily be at the North.

Furthermore, depending on the house, and the relationship of the three stars : base, mountain and water, the Yellow 5 could either be neutralised by a supporting good element or become worse. This depends on the individual house analysed.

11. If one looks at Para 9 or 10 carefully, we should usually not find one having such a predicament as yours.

The Flying Star analysis personalised for the home is more than offset other theories which I feel is less relevant such as the three killings.

12. One should not be too concerned with the Grand Duke unless:

a. Lives are at stake e.g. going for war.
b. So long as one does not do renovations at the location.

Grand Duke is based more on Chinese Beliefs and Astrology than Feng Shui.

13. Many a times, book authors writes books to sell and unless it is on Shapes and Form which is universally applicable, writing books on specific topics, in my opinion may do more harm to society than good.

More often also, some authors, give you an analysis of the problems but none of the proper solutions. Scary isn't it.

14. First and foremost, do rank all information.

For example, for a house audit, give priority with personalised Flying Star audit.

Secondary, nice to have is to follow e.g. the Eight House Theory. But as I mentioned, it is secondary to the information provided under the Flying Star.

For example, if the room you are sleeping has been analysed under Flying Star as very auspicious, it is still acceptable to sleep there even if it is your disaster sector under Eight house theory.

At the same time, for example, in the bedroom, it is best to get the shapes and form correct e.g. placing the bed away from the sight of a main door or use a screen when you locate the bed etc...

We should remember to rank the various theories or concepts and not take all of them as equals.

15. I have always believed that one should write a few good books rather than churn out too many books. I cite the example of Derek Walters who wrote no more than two or three Feng Shui books (the rest are astrology books). His books are the real stuff because he properly relates to Yin/Yang or the Five elements and there are no contradictions.

Furthermore, his books teach or provide an understanding of concepts rather than in my opinion sensationalise `problems'. It is such authors who churn out large quantities of books will ultimately give themselves a bad name (long term). Thus, I believe do more harm to society than good.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/29/00 12:57:09 AM, Peter Chen wrote:
>I am Kua No 4 person and my
>best direction according to
>Lillian Too's book is North.
>However, according to flying
>star method.Yellow 5 come to
>North in this year.If I move
>to a house which has a front
>door facing North.I have to
>confront with Yellow 5. If I
>sit facing North, I am
>confront with Three
>Killing(San Sah). If I sit
>facing South East. I will
>confront with Grand Duke
>Jupitar(Tai Sui). If I remain
>in my current house which is
>facing South. Some School of
>thought said a door facing a
>Three Killing is bad for
>wealth luck.
>In short, how can I maximize
>my wealth luck for year 2000
>for my Front door, Sleeping
>position and direction,
>sitting position and
>direction.
>Some even say I would confront
>with Three Killing even I
>sleep with my head pointing
>North. Some said sleeping
>direction would not activate
>Three Killing. Only sitting
>facing North would do. I am
>confuse.
>Can I still sleep in North
>location together with my
>front door facing North
>direction.But used winchime
>and Six old coin to cure the
>Yellow 5.Would this maximize
>my wealth luck or I have to
>face other direction?

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources