Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Flying star and the garden
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 3450
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 12/8/1999 02:45 PM

Dear Anon,

Before I elaborate on your question, I like to share with you a little about the Compass School Theory such as the Flying Star theory.

In my opinion, I believe that one way of looking at Feng Shui audit lies with the inclination of the Feng Shui practioner.

I mentioned in a few forum messages sometime back that some of us are more inclined to being a Left brain while others are Right brained.

I mentioned `inclined' because unlike the continuum of Hot and Cold, most of us are somewhere in the `middle'. We are not totally `left' or `right'.

Some of us are more artistic, spatial etc.. On the other end, others are `logical', enjoys mathematics etc...

To a certain degree, those who are artistic, spatial match those who apply Shapes and Form and some even are good with`Qi'. They can do audits, without the need for the mathematical side ie. Flying Star and usually with cunning accuracy. Or if they use Flying Star, rely it to counter check their assessment.

This is how I see it. That, for those who are more inclined to mathematics may not be as good with analysis a location using `Qi'. They may not even `feel' anything.

For this group, this is why, I feel that Flying Star as an example was developed for Feng shui practioners who more better with mathematics side of Feng Shui.

In past forum messages, I also provided examples of real life Feng Shui practioners and had grouped them under more inclined to Shapes and Form and the other more inclined towards Flying Star...

Getting back to the question, for users, it is still recommended that you use the Four Symbolic Animals concept and Shapes and Form techniques to analsyse the eterior of the house.

In a broad sense, Flying Star which uses the mountain star and water star is like the notion of a mountain (or solid backing) which is usually behind the house.

For the water star, this means clear space, it should be at the front or even the side of the house.

Another simple way (again broadly speaking) to understand mountain is that it is Yang and water star Yin. Yin is flat like water which cannot be tall is ideal situations for the frontage of the house.

If you look at my simple explanation you will notice that those who practise Flying Star for the external are infact practicing Shapes and Form School but in a different name.

It is not like when one practice Flying Star, the end result is something more superior than practicing Shapes and Form.

Likewise, I caution the use of Eight Associations or Life Associations concept. If one is not convinced and want to try it out can do so. Start to enhance your North sector = Career or the SW = Romance sector.
Check to see if it works in a week, a month or a year's time.

Provide your feedback in this forum:-

1. What have u placed at that sector?
2. Did it work?

The above concept has given Feng Shui a really bad name.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/7/99 3:48:35 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>Dear cecil,
>
>I read in one of the recent
>posting that flying stars can
>be applied outside the house
>Does that mean that one should
>apply the flying star to the
>garden surrounding the home.
>Should one plant according to
>flying star. Should one place
>rocks and water according to
>flying star. Should one
>activate mountain star outside
>the house also. Thanks.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources