Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Re: Bird feeder (Via Email)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 1409
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 7/7/1999 09:10 AM

Again, thanks for your wonderful advices to all of us. I am speaking here
like I am the spokesman for us all, but I really do appreciate each and
everything you advises whether it will benefit me or not but I have learned
so much so far from what I have already read from you site and believe me,
I did read each and every thing from your site and saved some portions of
it especially the instructions on how to determine the centre of the house
and determining the front door and so on and so forth along these lines.

> In your case, if you have not done a Flying Star analysis, you can:-

I have done a partial Flying Star analysis, that is the main trouble so I
am getting more curiouser and curiouser about Feng Shui after also
acquiring the latest book I have read from cover to cover called
"The Personal Feng Shui Manual" by Master Lam Kam Chuen. His book is the
catalyst that made me seek Feng
Shui sites on the net to learn more as there are some issues that I need
elaboration. I have since put that aside in favour of your site and
downloaded the trial software(which I mean to buy with all the full modules
of soon as I get a reply from Michele Delemme when she comes back from her
time offs. One
thing is that Four Pillars said that I am a metal person whereas in KOS it
stated that I am a weak wood person. I have to know which one is which as I
was born April 11, 1946, a fire dog person in the tiger hour, (4am
thereabouts) at my then location of birth 14N29 120E55 zone: -8. There is a
bit of confusion
about the software I suppose (or was it me?)

Anyway, all these knowledge will help me prepare for my move and not intend
to overwhelmed me, so I am taking this step by step really, thanks to all
of your advices to the group. Since I am not situated even near where you
are it is sad that I cannot take advantage of your business side fully by
asking you to fit me in your actual schedule of site visitation. Maybe
there are other ways as I cannot afford to actually buy a returnn flight
and entertainment for the three of you together. It will be nice to be as
rich as Donald Trump but I am not -- (yet.) One day.......even just for
pure pleasure it will be nice, huh?

> 1. Do not use any wind chime with 5 rods.

Anyway, I think from memory (I have been so attracted to windchimes in the
past even without Feng Shui knowledge at all then), I have two windchimes
left that are in perfect order. One of them, if I remember right, have 4
rods and is very red in colour which I used to hang in the hallway as my
front door here faces the bathroom sink even though we don't use the front
door much. I live in one of those ex-federation house we have acquired 18
years ago now and since moving in here, our life has been one disaster
after another not knowing the whys and wherefores of it.

After becoming interested in Feng Shui stuffs recently because of my
intended move, (before I came to your beautiful and wonderful site), I read
something about "living in a divorce house" somewhere. I started analyzing
the past owners and renters of this house and found that not one of them
ever have a
nicer life, that all that ever lived here before us have marriages that
ended up in divorce and unfortunately, this includes mine. We have sold
this place over a month ago now because my ex and I have divorced two years
ago (finally!!) So you can see how careful I am in wanting to make my next
place to be more harmonious. I did not mean to have a green roof, but I
noticed that after I bought the place really so I was asking about it.
I want to be well armed, forewarned and well prepared this time around if
you can follow my line of thought here........

> 2. You can try to place the wind chime as mentioned under a garden arch. But
> do monitor the situation. Usually this is acceptable because the impact of a
> wind chime is not as bad as having a few around the house. Usually, based on
> our six sense (without relying on Feng Shui) is good enough.
>
> Since you are moving house, where possible, my advise is not to clutter the
> centre-point of the house.

I have no intention of changing anything in the centre of my house as
before I came to your site and was just reading up on Feng Shui books, I
noticed that there is no #5 mentioned in any of the write-ups about that
number. I came upon a Taiwanese born but with a Japanese father,
HongKong-ist mother but now living here in Australia, when I was buying my
daughter her mobile phone in the city. I asked about that issue and he said
that although he is not into Feng Shui, his parents practice it and he
applies it to his home in his own discretion. #5 as he said is the number
which is powerful, godlike if you want to put it that way, but reading it
in Chinese characters or even in Japanese ones, it means "never"
-- never being able to "do this or that", never being able to "achieve this
or that".

(I do hope some people here are listening or reading this one........)

> At the same time, never place any fish tank at the centre of the house. So
> far, I have known a few instances where: the male of the house gets into
> financial difficulties and the female of the house gets sick and if prolonged
> placement of the fish tank, may be fatal.

I used to have a fish tank in my computer room -- I do not intend to have
one live one ever again inside the house, thanks to your advice. On the
other hand.....fuggedboutit!! just making things lighter........

Again, thanks for all your advices.

Very sincerely,

Iz

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources