Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Re: Evil Lines (Kong Wang)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 13429
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 5/18/2003 07:58 PM

Dear Wasis,

1. Earlier, prior to your posting, I had the impression that you were mentioning an "evil line" relating to the `devil's gate'. But, in this posting, you have mentioned; the True cardinal points in relation to compas directions.

2. I have let this message pass thru, but in the future, I appreciate if you do not extract out message postings from other sites or vice versa.

3. As I am always not comfortable with the way many other sites are run, and often; heated arguments arise out of huge egos of people trying to prove themselves or either that they have hidden agendas.

4. In fact, all postings in this forum must not be extracted out. I hope all users respect our wishes. I hope all users in this forum, please help us to look out and report any of such activities to me.

5. In my electronic book "Applied Feng Shui Made Easy" Chapter 11, Para 11.7, I have mentioned that toilets exactally at North 0 degrees, NE 45 degrees, E 90 degrees, SE 135 degrees, 180 degrees, SW 225 degrees, West 270 degrees and NW 315 degrees are the `worst' positions in a home.

6. Quite sometime back, in several past forum messages, I had mentioned a simple rationale is that since these are `True cardinal' points; it is aways best not to place say a toilet bowl exactly at this location since it happens to be directly at one of the trigram sectors.

7. Under the same chapter, Chapter 11.9, the kitchen, favourable positions of stove are between a range of 345 degrees to 120 debrees. And some of these locations do happen to fall on e.g. N 0 degres, NE 45 degrees and East 90 degrees.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/18/2003 7:39:53 PM, Wasis Sugiono wrote:
>Dear Cecil,
>
>br>
>There are several versions of
>Void/Evil lines (Kong1 Wang2)
>ªÅ¤`.
>
>Some masters say that the 4
>cardinal points - True North,
>East,
>South, West (i.e., 0, 90, 180,
>270 degree) are the worst Kong
>Wang,
>some masters disagree.
>
>But what all masters agree are
>the 8 Kong Wang at the
>boundary of 8
>Gua4 (Trigrams):
>
>THE BAD EFFECT/SYMPTONS:
>When you find that after
>moving into a house, you wish
>to proceed on,
>you don't have the drive; When
>you wishes to retreat on a
>business
>deal, you can't as you are too
>involved.
>
>The other symptons include:
>stagnancy, dithering,
>undecidedness, lack
>of drive, unemployed, and
>other like heavy and frequent
>quarrels
>between family members,
>sickness etc.
>
>The 8 Void/Evil lines are:
>337.5, 22.5, 67.5, 112.5,
>157.5, 202.5, 247.5, 292.5
>which are the
>intersection/boundary of the 8
>trigrams.
>
>Some masters say even +/- 3
>degrees within the 8 Void
>lines are also
>to be avoided at all costs.
>------------------------------
>------------------------------
>-------------
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Regards,
>Wasis

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources