Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: “2003Five Yellow”- Furniture Moving- Precautions ?
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 12949
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 2/26/2003 07:57 AM

Dear Janna,

Please see below:-

On 2/25/2003 10:32:00 AM, Janna R wrote:
>Dear Cecil,
>
>Sub: “2003Five Yellow”-
>Furniture Moving- Seeking
>Precautions
>
>After going through the
>information in
>www.geomancy.net , I
>understand that, the five (#5)
>yellow resides in the South
>East sector in 2003, and this
>is the most inauspicious
>sector of the year, and hence
>one should. avoid doing any
>renovations or earth digging
>activities or have entrance in
>that area.
>
>But, what if I move furniture
>"for once"? Is it safe? Or
>will I welcome the wrath of
>the Misfortune Star
>"Five Yellow"?

The key to understanding the Grand Duke is:-

1. Do not touch him.

Therefore, in particular the wall, it is best to avoid - touching him. For example, repainting this wall.

2. Do not disturb him.

Here; for example if the garden is just outside this location, it is best not to dig earth. Or in the interior of the house, at this sector, not to hack wall or floor tiles. Or do substantial drilling at this spot.

3. Otherwise, moving furniture or couch or sofa, can still be done. For example, two reasonable adults should be able to move the furniture.

4. If not, go to any of the handy fix or D.I.Y. store and purchase `friction' free e.g. circular leg supports that allows one to slide the furniture effortlessly.

5. We should not be or try not to be too worried about being at the location of the Grand Duke or do any other normal activity at his area other than those mentioned under Para 1 and 2.

6. The rest of your information is too much for me to digest. Please see the guideline under " Samples that were not replied to ".

7. Please take pity on me; as these raw data, needs lots of processing. And, I love to live a fruitful and productive life:)

8. More importantly, I reply only to pre-analysed information.

9. If you have a query please make sure that it is properly worded highlighting the exception.

For example, please see recent sample of questions posted by another forum member " Dominique Nguyen ". The questions posted are to the point and focus on exceptions. Or clarifications.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

>Context:-
> [...]

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources