Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Sleepless nites (Via Email)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 11681
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 7/28/2002 01:21 PM

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C232F2.2C4CCBA0

Hi Cecil,

I'm Christina. I've got some enquiries.

I'm always deprive of sleep. Our bed in the Master Bed room is being =placed such a way that it is under a beam. I always feel that I've not =enough sleep and simply can't go to sleep easily. Always tossing here & =there.

According to feng shui which I've came across that sitting / sleeping =under the beam doesn't reflect so good. My room plan doesn't allow us =to place the bed in good position.

I'll like to describe a bit of my master bed room: -

When entering the room, the toilet is just beside the entrance door. =The window is facing opp. the toilet. Horizontally, I've placed my =dress cardboard and opp. the dress cardboard is our sleeping King Size =Bed. That's where we placed our Wedding photo and there is a beam on =top the photo & head of the bed. Right now the bed is slightly slant a =bit facing the entrance door (not directly facing entrance door).

I've thought of changing the bed position, the only position that I can =think of is shifting the bed to beside the window. But my bed set is =quite huge, it might extend to slightly under a window. I think sleep =under a window is also not a good position, isn't it.

Seems like I've no choice but to still sleep under the beam, could you =pls. advise whether any remedy to be done to that beam.

I also suspect that the beam makes both my husband & myself sick often =now & then. We've been sleeping under the beam for the past 6 years. =(Our daughter is 6 years old already). Our health seems like declining, =not really in pink health. Don't know whether is it cause by the beam.

One more question: about infertility issue.

I've been planning to have my second child since 2 years ago. Ever =since when I've move in to my presence house, both of us have been =trying very hard for the 2nd child. But till now, no good news of me =getting conceive.

Last month I've went to see my doctor and had a minor operation to =increase my chance of having a baby. I have still no confidence on =conceiving after the operation. Could U please advise what kind of =auspicious thing that I can place in my bedroom or surrounding house in =order to increase the chance of having conceive.

Thanks a lot.

Rdgs. Christina

-

[...]

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources
     Fun with Feng Shui
     Major FS Theories
     Feng Shui Articles
     Feng Shui Advice
     FS Reference
     Slide Show
     Calendar of Events
     Educational Polls
     Site Review
     Yearly Forecast
     Chinese Horoscope
     Popular Topic
   Picture Resources
   Chinese Horoscope
   Personalised Reports
   e-Bookstore
   Feng Shui Courses
   Products & Services
   Consultation Services
   Shop @ Geomancy
   Students Services
   Events @ Geomancy
   Webmaster
   FAQ / Help
   About Us
   Contact Us
   Members Area
   Ask Expert Forum
   Search Website
   Site Tools
   Others Areas
   Live Chat
   Recommend Us
   Site Map

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C232F2.2C4CCBA0--

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!