Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Personal Queries (question)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 10457
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 3/4/2002 08:35 AM

Dear Vivek,

Thank you for your words of encouragements.

Please see below:-

On 3/4/2002 6:22:00 AM, Vivek Srivastava wrote:
>Dear Cecil
>
>During my browsing through
>geomancy, to which i am a
>regular visitor , I did a
>personal analysis through your
>free reports. Thnaks for the
>richness of resources that you
>have incorporated into this
>site. It's commendable.I also
>thank you for answering my
>previous query on my flat.
>
>I have a few queries for you
>once again. If you can let me
>have your answers, it will be
>of great help.
>
>query no.1
>
>As per the analysis , I am a
>weak metal person (born on feb
>5, 1969 at 6:30 a.m. ).
>
>1. Please tell me what are 1)
>my wealth element and
>colours?

For a weak metal person:-

Favourable elements: Earth (yellow) and Metal (whitelgold)

Unfavourable elements: Fire (red), water (blue/black/grey)

Wealth element: Wood (green or brown).

Please take note that for a weak metal person, wood is the wealth element.

But caution here! A weak metal person has to FIRST increase the weak metal before, one can take advantage of or use Wood element for wealth.

If not, wood will further aggrevate the situation. A weak person must therefore, strengthen their weak metal first.

>I had purchased my car ( good
>running condition and average
>is fine) which is red..but i
>have learnt from your website
>that red is an auspicious
>colour and depicts fire and is
>suitable for specific people.
>Please tell me how to
>neutralise it.

Five elements concept is all about balance.

Usually when applying the element and strength: we can do it under the following ways:-

1. If one is a weak metal person; and living alone, one should try to increase one's weak metal with favourable elements. For example, have more of it in the bedroom and if one owns the house, the interior decor should include more of the favourable elements.

2. If one is married e.g. if the spouse is a weak metal and say the husband is a strong earth person - one can introduce what is known as a BINDING element in the room.

For this combination of say weak metal and strong earth -- the binding element is e.g. Metal element. Thus, have more of this element in the bedroom.

Once we have sufficient of this element, we can have other elements even if they are not as favourable.

For example, you mentioned your red car. You can still have a red car in such a situation. For personal self, you can wear colours that favour your personal element also.

>2. I have also learnt from
>your free reports that NE is
>my excellent direction/wealth
>corner. But in one of your
>messages you have mentioned
>that NE is a devil's
>gate..please tell me if NE is
>still suitable for me.

Under the Eight House Theory, if NE is your favourable direction, you can still have a house with the main entrance e.g. at NE even if it is the devil's gate.

Or choose a house with the next three best locations under the Eight House Theory.

If a house main door is at NE, it is best to have further investigations e.g. using Flying Star Feng Shui. Here, if NE or SW does not have too yin elements, this is as good as any other house with other main entrance directions.

Therefore, NE is still acceptable. But more attention should be placed such as using Flying Star Feng Shui. For investigations of other sectors; for example, this can be an option.

>3. What is my wealth direction
>and how do i activate it ? How
>to improve my luck?

3.1. One should apply holistic Feng Shui and try to score as many points under various theories or concepts.

3.2. The only other exception is to have a quantum leap by getting a truly exceptional or excellent house with good Shapes and Forms. Today's message has one on Shapes and Form Feng Shui under this same conference with the title: "Which house to choose?"

3.3. Otherwise, you have to try and score as much in all compartments be it Pillars of Destiny or Feng Shui.

3.4. Frankly, if wealth corner is so easy to locate; " How come, no one dare to write a book - about the wealth corner? ".

3.5.In fact, sector Feng Shui or paying homage to a sector is totally unreliable.

3.6. For example, some books or even practitioners say that one's wealth corner is at the North East of the main entrance. How reliable is this?

If one reads the various messages that are often posted to this forum. Where the writer says that he/she enhanced a particular sector but yet.. no results. The only people laughing to the bank are those who sell all the commercial stuffs who make hefty profits.

For example, often we hear, where do I place a three-legged toad that I had just purchased?

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources